VIDEO: Making a library account
VIDEO: Overview of library and worldcat accounts
A catalog co-owned by LTS and a consortium. It has e-books and e-journals, including our current subscriptions.
How to request an inter-library loan (ILL):
- Find an item in WorldCat Local that you would like and open its detailed record by clicking on the title.
- If we do not hold the item or the item is not available for checkout, click the "Request Item through Interlibrary Loan" button that appears on the right side of the "Find it in libraries globally" heading.
- Fill out the contact information in the form that appears (be sure to include your email address) and submit your request.
- You will be notified when your request has been filled.
- Feel free to contact us, if you need help at any step in the process.